Friday, January 7, 2011

Guy Friends vs. "Girl" Friends

 I'm sorry but I think a guy who has more "girl" friends than guy friends should not be trusted....and the same goes for girls (but the opposite...obviously) I mean there are exceptions to every rule...reference "I Love You Man"....but in general it's not normal. Not to say guys shouldn't be friends with girls(if possible), in fact one of my best friends is a guy. But he has an equal balance of "girl" friends and guy friends. When I see that happening I think to myself, why would you want that many friends that are girls? Are you keeping as like...idk..a backup plan? Are you trying to get into their pants one at a time? Maybe not even one at a time lol...jk...maybe...idk I guess that all depends. Anywho, it's like do you really care about the 27 girls you talk to on an individual level? Do you REALLY listen to them when they open up to you? I think it's really funny how these guys play "I'm a really sensitive person" card and sadly enough there are girls out there that fall for it. I mean really, and it's the exact same thing for girls out there that say they "just get along better with guys"...can I say bullshit? Why yes I think I just did. Again, there are exceptions to every rule, but guys can you honestly tell me you would trust a girl...let me rephrase...a girl you may be interested in (for whatever reason) who had 0-1 "girl" friend? *crickets chirping* Yeah I didn't think so. Same question for the ladies...how would you feel about your guy talking to more girls than guys? Trying to be diplomatic, you'll probably say that you don't have a problem with it...but I want you to go deep with this question....in your gut wouldn't you find that situation odd and slightly disturbing? I know I do...I've witnessed it on a couple of occasions. *Sigh* Well that's off my chest lol...now to go run errands!! Til next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment