Wednesday, August 22, 2012

August 22nd New Releases for WAMM



Hey everybody!!! Sorry for radio silence lol...life has been a little unruly lately, but I'm back!!! Today is a big day for WAMM with 5, count 'em, 5 awesome new releases out!!! Now I have read and reviewed 2 of them so definitely check them out :) 

The View From A Rusty Train Car by DeeJay Arens
Fool Me Once by Honey Boudreaux
Robe & Crown by Shakey Smith
Outskirts of Insanity by Dave Smith
Cabochon by Mary Cote


Also for the latest info on your favorite WAMM authors visit http://www.writersamuseme.com/



So update of what I'm doing with my time lol. Right now I am reading Boys will be Boys by Shailey Tripp. Currently, I am more than half way through and I am captivated by her story. She is truly an inspiration to women everywhere. I can't wait to finish so I can put up my full review. So stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment