Tuesday, August 7, 2012

More WAMM Discoveries

Today I had the pleasure of reading the first 2 chapters of BOOTS: An Unvarnished Memoir of Vietnam by Stephen L. Park. Mr. Park's story seems to be a fascinating recollection of a turbulent time in history. I can't wait to download it to my Kindle tomorrow!!

I am also looking forward to Mike Frizz's collection of short stories. Holy cannoli that guy is hilarious! I follow him on Twitter @TheMikeFrizz. He hasn't really put out a teaser that I've seen yet, but I could've missed it.

I have also discovered (thanks to Honey and WAMM) Ms. June "Bug" Kramin :) I heard through Twitterverse that her books can be downloaded for the Nook and that got me really excited. So I ventured over to the Barnes and Noble site and read the teasers. Let's just say I have a busy next few days lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment