Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Writer's Amuse Me Author-DeeJay Arens

So far I've only ready Honey Boudreaux's novel which was amazing, but there are so many other promising authors in the WAMM publishing house! I was fortunate enough to read a teaser from DeeJay Arens up coming novel The View from a Rusty Train Car  and let me tell you I absolutely cannot wait until it comes out!! From what I've read in the teaser, this is a coming of age story of two boys who fall in love with each other and the obstacles they must overcome to beat the odds.

Follow this link to check out his book teaser: https://deejayarens.wordpress.com/2012/06/18/book-teaser/

August 22nd is going to be a big release day for WAMM!! I personally can't wait to see wait other literary goodies they have in store for us :) So venture over to http://www.writersamuseme.com/ and take a peek at what's in store!

2 comments:

  1. Angie,

    Thank you SOOOO much for mentioning me! I hope to get you a review copy! I appreciate your help getting out the word!

    Sincerely,

    DeeJay Arens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is sincerely my pleasure!! It is an honor to even be a part of this wonderful process. I feel so fortunate to be among such talent :)

      Delete